Brendan E. Pedersen
work fax: 410-296-6654
Brendan concentrates his practice in the areas of fiduciary tax, estate, charitable, retirement and business succession planning as well as estate, gift, and generation-skipping transfer tax planning, and estate/trust administration.
After receiving his Bachelor's degree in Marketing with minors in Business Law and International Business, Brendan worked in the fields of marketing and business supply chain for two separate engineering companies. Upon graduating law school, Brendan began his legal career in the realm of injury law as a workers compensation attorney before shifting his focus to estates and trusts.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Trusts and Estates Planning and Administration
- Tax Law
- Maryland, 2011
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Member, Maryland State Bar Association
- Member, Baltimore County Bar Association
- Selected to Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2019 and 2020.
- J.D. with Honors, Florida State University College of Law, 2011
- B.A. Cum Laude
Penn State University, 2007
PAST EMPLOYMENT POSITIONS
- Hassani, Focas & Fifer , P.A, 2016 – 2020
- Workers Comp Law Firm, LLC, 2011 – 2015